The Isniin Wellbeing Program
Who is the program for?
- Experiencing life challenges and barriers including isolation, anger, depression, domestic violence, or low self-worth
- Lacking engagement from meaningful purpose;
- Using substances such as drugs and alcohol that causes risky behaviours
- Experiencing grief, bereavement or a sense of loss
- Experiencing loss of motivation, distress tolerance, managing worries or understanding emotions.
The Isniin Family Violence Prevention Program’s primary concern is upholding the safety of women and children. A specialised family violence women’s worker from the Melboure or Perth will contact the partners and ex-partners of men who attend MBCP (a condition of joining the program) to provide women with safety advice, support and information. We do not make judgments about women’s relationships or choice.
How are the sessions structured?
Where is the program available?
Isniin Rehabilitation Counselling Services offers specialist support services to African Australians. Isniin aims to assist Africans integrate into Australian society through the provision of behaviour change programs for men, family domestic violence education and counselling.