What is Men’s Behaviour Change?
Isniin Behaviour Change Program
The primary aims of the Isniin Man Up Program are:
- To increase the safety of adult victims and children
- Behaviour change and personal accountability
- Connect & Respect offers men the opportunity to:
- Be accountable and take responsibility for their use violence and abuse
- Explore and practice non-abusive ways of thinking, feeling and acting
- Build empathy for the experience of their partners and/or ex-partners and children
- Identify personal goals for positive and non-abusive ways of relating, communicating and behaving
Isniin Rehabilitation Counselling Services offers specialist support services to African Australians. Isniin aims to assist Africans integrate into Australian society through the provision of behaviour change programs for men, family domestic violence education and counselling.